El seminari tindrà lloc del 10 al 16 de Juny a Alsótold, Hungria.
• To learn how to construct a basic message using image, sound, rhythm and voice.
• To practice fine-tuning existing communication materials (video images, documentation photos, info letters etc.) for higher impact in your communication.
• To practice the basic skills of storytelling (moving images, still images, information design.
• To design a creative documentation package for funders and fundraising.
• To apply the concepts of socially, economically and environmentally sustainable media while working.
• Participants produce at least three videos during the course in small teams. Each piece of work receives feedback for improvement. The last piece of the workshop is considerably better than any previous one.
• Participants produce at least three re-edited and improved communication pieces (as a group).
• Participants practice narrative construction bydoing in at least 4 Input & Practice sessions
• At least five creative documentation packages designed by participants.
• The workshop doesn’t proceed unethically towards anyone, the environment is respected throughout, human dignity goes before quality expectations or ideological requirements.
If you need more information you can check this document!
And if you want to participate you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!