Yeu Cyrpus busca voluntàries ESC per organitzar projectes que garanteixin la millora de les condicions de vida de dones i joves en risc d’exclusió a Nicòsia, Xipre
Consulta tota la informació dels projectes “European Solidarity Corps”. Hi trobaràs tota la informació relacionada amb què és, qui hi pot participar i com. En aquests projectes podràs donar suport a la promoció del voluntariat internacional, la cohesió social i la participació amb tots els costos coberts. Només caldrà que et facis sòci/a de l’SCI pagant la quota anual de 50 €.
This volunteering activity will focus on the Youth Goal #9 Space and Participation for All and specifically on the aspect of ensuring equal access to everyday decision making for all young people from different backgrounds.
With this project they will focus on the problem that young people, and particularly young women, are underrepresented in decision-making processes which affect them. Their engagement is crucial to democratic practices and having equal representation. Young women and young people with fewer opportunities need access to physical spaces in their communities to support their personal, cultural and political development.
With this project they will focus on empowering women, and young people from marginalized groups within the political sphere along with stressing the importance of the entire youth community supporting them as a democratic act.
- Structured dialogue conferences, debates and public interventions.
- Drafting policy papers, public consultations, advocacy, lobbying for youth and female matters.
- Facilitate information and sensitization activities for youth/shed a light on actual topics providing comprehensive information.
- Seek collaborations with the Mediterranean Institute of Gender Studies, Female Movements and the LGBTQI+ organization ACCEPT
- Social media campaigns, infographics, email, newsletters.
- The volunteers must have the necessary competencies and motivation to work with people coming from different backgrounds and with different interests.
- They should have the willingness and openness to learn new things, such as working with ICT tools and non-formal methodology.
- In regards to the focus of the program it would be preferable for the volunteers to have a relevant background, knowledge or passion concerning the subject.
- The volunteers should be over 18 years old, open-minded towards multiple working methods, to people from different cultures and be open to new experiences in a transcultural environment.
- The volunteers should be able to work in a collaborative environment, where they have to engage creatively with the subject and be open-minded and inventive since they will have to create methods to engage actively the local communities.
- Participants will have the opportunity to decide on more activities to be organised for the project based on their own interest and experience.
- A good level of English is also preferable.
Where: Nicosia, Cyprus
Dates: Starting February 2022 (12 months)
Application deadline: Apply now!
Read the call here!
Si estàs interessat/ada envia el teu CV i la teva carta de motivació a firstname.lastname@example.org el més aviat possible!