Fes un ESC a Eslovàquia aquest estiu centrat en organitzar activitats i tallers i participar en projectes de volunariat al territori
INEX Slovakia are looking for three young people, who will become part of their team as ESC volunteers starting from 13.6.2022 for at least 3 months. During the project, the volunteers will be helping them with organizing the volunteering, educational and promotional activities. The ESC volunteers will be trained to lead an international volunteer camp – workcamp in Slovakia during summer. You will choose if you want to organize free time activities for seniors, for people with disabilities, be part of eco village, reconstruction of castle or renovation of a historical school. Also, they will learn soft skills like leadership, conflict resolution, time management, public speaking, management of the budget.
If you decide to stay longer than 3 months these activities are planned:
- promotion of volunteering at schools
- organising „Tea meetings“ – activities for volunteers
- creating workshop according to your own initiative and interest focusing on European Year of Youth
- administrative/Office work
- organising various activities.
The activities include: trainings, international voluntary camps, promotional activities, administrative work, and meetings of volunteers. Volunteers will meet different groups of people on these activities – young people, students, children, seniors, socially disadvantaged, people with disabilities. They will prepare events, workshops and leisure time activities while using the methods of non-formal education. Volunteers will work on their own workshop on the topic which is current in our society and according to their own interests.
Main acticities of ESC volunteers
- Becoming the co-leader on the workcamps in Slovakia – Volunteers will participate on international voluntary workcamps in Slovakia. They will put all the theoretical knowledge, which they will gain during the project, into practice in the direct contact with the group of young people from different cultures.
- Promotion of voluntary work and ESC Programe – Promoting volunteering and voluntary activities among youth is always important. That is why our ESC volunteers will visit schools and run presentations and workshops mostly about volunteering. They will be also involved in our promotional team and take care about our online media such as facebook, linkedin, twiter and INEX web page on daily basis.
If you stay longer, these activities are waiting for you:
- “Tea meetings” – the ESC volunteers may contribute with ideas for the topics of these regular meetings of volunteers; they create an invitations for our volunteers; prepare the office according to the needs for the individual meeting; preparing the material for the “tea meeting”; also we would be very happy when they would present their own country, culture and ideas.
- Participating and helping us with our trainings – ESC volunteers will participate on our trainings for the future campleaders. Due to their abilities, experiences and skills the volunteers may help and support us with the organization of these activities like buying materials, preparation of the program etc. We would welcome the creativity and initiative of the volunteers.
- Creating virtual workcamp – creating and leading virtual workcamp
- Administrative work – We would like the volunteers to help us with some administrative work like sorting and copying documents and other things. They will help a bit with shopping, going to the post office and work with our web-page and database.
- Organizing events for children and people with disabilities – Volunteers will create the program for the activities; promote the activities among our volunteers and motivate them to participate on these activities. The volunteers will also contribute with organizing free-time activities for people with disabilities.
- Creating workshop – Volunteers will have opportunity to create their own workshop “INEX Messenger” on the topic they choose. The theme of the workshop should be focused on the current situation in our society. The volunteers will present the workshop at workcamps, where we always have an educational part. According the topic for 2O22 – European Year of Youth
The volunteers will be living together in an appropriately equipped flat only 5 minutes far from the Inex Slovakia office. This flat is situated near the city center and all the important institutions are around. They can find there laundry facilities as well as fully equipped kitchen.
There are two rooms in the flat for the volunteers, so two volunteers will have to share a room. Volunteers will receive money for food together with the pocket money at the beginning of each month and they will manage the money on their own. Since our office is near the flat, volunteers can walk to the work.
If you need more information READ THE CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS
When: 13.06.2022 – 19.09.2022 (3 months)
Where: Bratislava, Slovakia
Deadline to apply: apply now!
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com now!