Fes un ESC a Roma centrat en la preparació de camps de treball, l’emplaçament de voluntàries i la preparació de trainings! 2 places, aplica-hi abans del 30 de novembre
Consulta tota la informació dels projectes “European Solidarity Corps”. Hi trobaràs tota la informació relacionada amb què és, qui hi pot participar i com. En aquests projectes podràs donar suport a la promoció del voluntariat internacional, la cohesió social i la participació amb tots els costos coberts. Només caldrà que et facis sòci/a de l’SCI pagant la quota anual de 50 €.
2 ESC opportunities in SCI Italy
Servizio Civile Internazionale: the hosting organization
Servizio Civile Internazionale (SCI Italia) is the Italian branch of Service Civil International network (sci.ngo), an international voluntary movement that is present in more than 80 countries around the world. It’s been promoting international volunteering projects for 100 years on the themes of peace and disarmament, conscientious objection, human rights, and international solidarity, sustainable lifestyles, social inclusion and active citizenship. In the core, there is a real commitment to make a change against inequality, injustice, and violation of human rights.
About the project
This project is suitable for someone who is interested in both grassroots political activism and the world of volunteering, specifically related to local and international volunteering, active citizenship, social inclusion, and non-formal education for youngsters and adults. It is for someone who would like to improve their professional skills in social projects, group management, activity organisation and someone who is flexible and can easily adapt to different contexts
– Include volunteers in an international dimension, to develop intercultural and linguistic skills;
– encourage the acquisition of non-formal education tools and methods, through concrete experiences;
– share and multiply the values of SCI Italy, the network and the movement of the Service Civil International (SCI): international solidarity and volunteering, social inclusion, peaceful conflict resolution, nonviolent communication;
– raise awareness on the importance of cooperation, partner involvement and approach systemic in the development and implementation of initiatives and projects.
Volunteers will be involved both in local and international activities, some funded by European programmes or and other international donors, some self-funded. Most of the activities follow non formal education methodologies. Topics can be various: environmental, social inclusion, gender, migration, anti-fascism, etc. In a serious and professional work environment which follows at the same time informal attitudes in human relationships.
– Deal with volunteers placement to workcamps and Erasmus+ projects in Italy and abroad
– Support relationships with partners organisation workcamps in Italy and abroad
– Keep relationship with volunteers and collect infos and materials about their experience and support the creation of materials for communication and awareness raising
– Take part and support the organisation of training for volunteers and coordinators
– Support the organisation and the realisation of public events related to volunteering and active citizenship
– Support the management of volunteers participating to social inclusion programmes and to long term and ESC programmes
– Support the organisation and attend the activities of the Erasmus+ project hosted and coordinate workcamps in La Città dell’Utopia and in other locations in Italy
– Support “La Città dell’Utopia”
Where: Rome, Italy
Dates: 15th January 2023 – 15th December 2023 (11 months)
Deadline to apply: 30.11.2022
Read the call here
Si estàs interessat/ada envia el teu CV i la teva carta de motivació a firstname.lastname@example.org el més aviat possible!