El projecte, impulsat per INEX SDA, entitat sòcia de l’SCI a la República Txeca, tindrà lloc del febrer al juny del 2019 i consisteix en promoure el futbol com a eina d’inclusió social i interculturalitat
Abans de continuar, llegeix les característiques dels voluntariats europeus.
Football for Development is a unique concept based on the principle of fair play, equality and teamwork. Our aim is to bring together groups or people from different social or cultural backgrounds. Through football we promote mutual respect and tolerance, not only on the field but also in everyday life. Our program includes regional capacity building activities, fair-play leagues, promotional events and a yearly summer campaign, which constitutes the peak of our activities. It is a summer ambassadorship program, a one-month educational tour throughout the country, which unites young leaders from Czech Republic and countries outside Europe. Together the young leaders put together a team that organizes tournaments, public events, workshops and other educational activities for children and young people. Thanks to these football tournaments we manage every year to involve more than 1,500 young people. The campaign takes place in June/July each year in several regions of the Czech Republic.
The project will host one volunteer for 12 months (February 2019 – January 2020).
Proposed volunteer’s tasks:
1. Assisting with the preparation and coordination of the “Football for Development” project from February to July. While taking part in organisation and preparation tasks before the campaign starts, the volunteer will be appointed to communicate with the international participants and the administration associated with their arrival to the Czech Republic. In the course of the campaign itself the volunteer will be supporting the youth during their travel around the Czech Republic in co-organizing public events, football tournaments, youth workshops, and assisting the project coordinator with financial management, documenting the campaign, etc.;
2. Support of educational programmes and trainings organised by INEX-SDA. These have various focus (global learning topics, social inclusion, leadership, practical skills such as project management etc.) The volunteer can take part, but also co-organize them or help facilitating them as a junior facilitator. This depends very much on the volunteer’s interest and learning priorities.;
3. Possibility to get involved in the program supporting social entrepreneurship;
4. Raising awareness about volunteering, voluntary projects and intercultural exchanges among the Czech youth (organizing promo events or presentations);
5. Opportunity to develop own project according to his/her interest.
Si estàs interessat/ada o vols més informació, la pots trobar aquí. Per aplicar, cal que envïis el teu currículum i carta de motivació en anglès a firstname.lastname@example.org abans del 15 d’octubre.