Les dates del projecte són preferiblement del 20 d'agost al 20 de desembre del 2018.
A continuació trobaràs informació detallada. Si estàs interessat/ada envia el teu CV i carta de motivació en anglès a email@example.com.
a) Erasmus+ Ka1 Training Support tasks:
- Communication with the project partners, trainers, pool of trainers, local partners
- Communication with the participants (including preparation of info-sheets and follow-?up communication)
- Promotion and communication tasks (Social media posts, creating visuals and updating the website)
- Logistical preparation of the event (accommodation, shopping, printing, gather materials)
- Completion, preparation and gathering materials for all relevant documents (travel reimbursement, youthpass, mobility tool, insurance, participants list, participation fees, etc)
- Work on specific social media campaigns with the communication volunteer
- Create/support other communication campaigns/documents/outcomes
- Support international meetings
- Other tasks required in the office
- Pocket and food expenses according to EVS/ESC standards
- Accommodation while in Antwerp
- A bicycle as transport in Antwerp
- Insurance as part of the ESC project.
- Access to the Online Learning System of the ESC project, which would allow the volunteer to learn Dutch during their time in Antwerp
What we offer?
- An opportunity to improve your competencies;
- Possibility to work in a dynamic international office;
- Possibility to learn more about SCI and how the International Coordination of a large movement works.