El projecte comunitari “Peupl’en Harmonie” cerca voluntàries per col·laborar-hi durant un any! Inscriu-te abans del 20 de setembre!
Pots consultar la informació sobre programa de European Solidarityu Corps, entra aquí. Hi trobaràs tota la informació relacionada amb què és, qui hi pot participar i com. En aquests projectes podràs donar suport a la promoció del voluntariat internacional, la cohesió social i la participació amb tots els costos coberts.
Description of the organisation
The French Guianese association “Peupl’en Harmonie” (PeH) has the ambition to develop intercultural exchanges through tourist tours and volunteering at local and international levels.
A part of its activities concerns its tourism agency which is focused on sustainable development and solidarity. Additionally, PeH’s activities involve:
- Local and sustainable development of villages: PeH works with local communities on development projects respecting the population, environment and local economy;
- Solidarity and intercultural exchanges in French Guiana: work camps and exchanges between different ethnicities;
- International volunteering and exchanges: developing international mobility in French Guiana, receiving and sending volunteers to and from all around the world especially to the EU (ESV, international workcamps, etc.). PeH also helps others associations that want to host EVS volunteers.
PeH is promoting local mobility inside this vast territory where travelling is as difficult as creating a common identity amongst the different communities that form the French Guianese population. There is also an obvious lack of information on mobile opportunities; a problem which PeH is working on.
PeH focus its activities on youth inclusion and sustainable development. By promoting the European values, its main objective is to give youth the means to become actors of the civil society and active citizenship through mobility and community actions.
PeH is trying to develop exchanges and meetings between continental Europeans which are still too scarce. In addition to economic, social and cultural obstacles, French Guiana has to cope with geographical isolation. Collaborating and exchanging good practices with its partners, our association will endeavour to guide the French Guianese on their emancipation and personal empowerment.
Duration of the project
Long-term project (12 months duration) starting in October 2019.
Tasks of the volunteers
- The volunteer will take part of our local actions about community-based tourism development and volunteering. S/he will promote our activities on social network and local media. S/he create new documents of communication and give visibility to our local and international projects.
- S/he will share her/his experience as an EVS during information sessions on international mobility and help with translation.
In accordance with the interests of the volunteer and the needs of the association, other activities will be included in the EVS’ mission. For instance, s/he could participate in developing local and international volunteering, contribute to PeH’s administrative work, etc.