Dóna suport als camps de treball de l’SCI des de la seva branca italiana! El projecte tindrà lloc a Roma de l’1 de desembre de 2019 al 31 de novembre del 2020
Pots consultar la informació sobre el Servei de Voluntariat Europeu aquí. Hi trobaràs tota la informació relacionada amb què és, qui hi pot participar i com. En aquests projectes podràs donar suport a la promoció del voluntariat internacional, la cohesió social i la participació!
EVS A L’OFICINA DE L’SCI ITALIA!
Date and venue: Roma, Mid November 2019 – October 2020
About the hosting organization:
Servizio Civile Internazionale (SCI Italia) is the Italian branch of Service Civil International network (SCI), international voluntary movement present in more than 80 countries around the world. For almost 100 years it’s been promoting international voluntary projects on the themes of peace and disarmament, conscientious objection, human rights and international solidarity, sustainable lifestyles, social inclusion and active citizenship. At the base there is a concrete commitment to change situations of inequality, injustice and violation of human rights.
SCI Italia, founded in 1948, is an NGO recognized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Advisory Member of UNESCO and the Council of Europe. It is based in Rome and is supported by several regional and local groups of activists. Regional and local groups deal with training activities and the promotion of volunteering in various Italian regions, supporting the work of the National Secretariat.In Rome, San Paolo neighborhood, SCI Italia has been carrying out “La Città dell’Utopia” project since 2003, which plays a significant role at local and international level. During its existence, SCI Italia has sent and received thousands of volunteers, contributing significantly to the dissemination of both practices and values of international volunteering in Italy. Every year about 300 Italian volunteers leave through our association for international voluntary projects all over the world; we also organize more than 30 international voluntary workcamps a year in Italy that host more than 250 international volunteers, thus contributing to the development of social activities, environmental protection and historical-cultural activities.
SCI Italia is also coordinating, hosting and sending organization for European Voluntary Service (EVS) projects since 1997, and implements several international projects thanks to the Erasmus+ programme and the European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights.
Profile of volunteers:
- have good command of English (both of them)
- have good command of Italian (at least one of them)
- be able to work in a team
- have good communication skills and motivation to cooperate with colleagues and SCI Italia’s activists
- have good educational and social skills, to be able to work with several target groups
- motivated to learn and share knowledge and skills
- have good computer skills (Ubuntu or Microsoft Office, email, internet)
- have a responsible attitude and take initiative towards her/his tasks
- have administrative and organizational skills
- open mind and flexible attitude towards working hours, especially between May-July
- have a good level of adaptability to basic leaving and working conditions
- process workcamps applications of volunteers via SCI Online Placement System (OPS) at www.workcamps.info
- support the organization and the realization of public events related to volunteering and active citizenship
- support the dissemination of SCI Italia’s activities and campaigns
- take part to SCI Italia’s trainings for workcamp coordinators
- keep in contact with workcamp coordinators
- coordinate 1-2 workcamps
- support the process of workcamps’ evaluation additional:
– look after Italian long-term volunteers engaged in EVS projects abroad
– assistance in designing promotional material or online communication – related tasks