Participa al training FLOW (Facilitating, Learning, Organising and Welcoming), una formació crítica per a formadores el març del 2021
Per participar dels seminaris o formacions internacionals només cal que et facis sòcia de l’SCI Catalunya
Background of the seminar
Peace education in times of pandemics, the climate crisis, right-wing politics on the rise and ongoing global injustices is needed more than ever. But what does it really mean to include justice aspects in trainings, seminars and educational projects? How can we include the values of SCI, such as social justice, activism, climate justice, global justice, etc. into our work as trainers?
In this online Training of Trainers, we discuss the most important skills, methods and approaches to get in a good flow while initiating, organising and managing educational projects. As an extra, we will have a closer look at how power structures can be reproduced in the organisation of projects and how we could integrate SCI values on all levels of organising educational projects.
The main topics of the training are:
- Non-formal education – basic understanding and methodology
- Group dynamics, creating safer spaces in groups
- Intersectional perspectives when organising educational projects (Global Justice, Gender, Race, Inclusion etc.)
- Organising climate just and eco-friendly projects
- Reflections on power structures when organising educational projects
- How to do educational projects online
- Project management skills for organizing projects, funding possibilities for educational activities
- Resources and toolkits to use as a trainer
- Creation of new project ideas
We decided to spread the training out over a longer period of time to make it more accessible to people who also work or study next to participating. The training will take place on the following days at these times in March 2020:
- Saturday, 6 March 10:00-16:30 CET
- Sunday, 7 March 13:00-16:30 CET
- Tuesday, 9 March 18:00-20:00 CET
- Thursday, 11 March 18:00-20:00 CET
- Tuesday, 16 March 18:00-20:00 CET
- Thursday, 18 March 18:00-20:00 CET
- Tuesday, 23 March 18:00-20:00 CET
- Thursday, 25 March 18:00-20:00 CET
- Saturday, 27 March 10:00-16:30 CET
How to apply?
For more information, you can download the call here. You should sign up here and write to email@example.com before the 20th of January 2021.