SCI Itàlia busca voluntàries per participar donant suport a la Città dell’Utopia, a Roma, durant un any a partir de l’agost! Inscriu-t’hi abans del 12 de juliol
Per participar d’un voluntariat europeu cal tenir entre 18 i 30 anys. Són projectes finançats per la Unió Europea. Consulta les condicions i requisits en aquesta pàgina.
SCI Italy’s “La Città dell’Utopia” project started in 2003 and is located in San Paolo neighborhood (via Valeriano 3F – Rome), a popular suburban area inhabited mainly by elderly people, migrant families coming from Latin America, northeastern Europe, Asia and Africa, University students. The building hosts several informal groups and other associations working with/for transexual and transgender people, migrants, promoting sustainable means of transportation etc…
The volunteers will take part in the following activities, mainly in “La Città dell’Utopia”:
- supporting the coordination of the work of the local activists in order to ensure that everything is running on schedule;
- helping in the planning and organization of cultural events and workshops on active citizenship, especially in the levels of communication, logistics, and operation;
- implementing an international dimension to the project through the coordination of international exchanges, workcamps, and seminars;
- supporting the promotion of activities taking place in La Città dell’Utopia;
- facilitating the social inclusion of refugees and asylum seekers that take part in activities in La Città dell’Utopia;
- running a course for the neighbourhood (language, music, IT or any other skill)
- developing a personal project following the lines of the project and the hosting organization is an important part of the project. The volunteer has to be proactive in proposing a project and SCI Italia will provide support to implement it;
- after the project finishes, the volunteers have the responsibility to organize events, as well as produce and spread materials about their experiences here.
- good command of English;
- being able to work in a team;
- have good communication skills and motivation to cooperate with your colleagues and the activists of La Città dell’Utopia;
- motivated to learn and share knowledge and skills;
- have good computer skills (Ubuntu or Microsoft Office, email, internet, graphic software);
- previous experience in social network communication;
- being responsible and proactive and take initiative towards their tasks;
- have organizational skills;
- have good educational and social skills to be able to work with several target groups;
- have an open mind and flexible attitude towards working hours
Date and venue: Rome, 01.09.2020 – 31.08.2021
Project language: English, Italian
Travel costs: covered according Erasmus+ funding rules
Lodging: in a separate flat in La Città dell’Utopia, with 3 shared double rooms (up to six international volunteers) kitchen, living room, and bathroom.
Si estàs interessada, envia el teu CV i carta de motivació en anglès responent les següents preguntes a firstname.lastname@example.org abans del 12 de juliol
- Why did you choose SCI Italia and this particular project?
- What do you expect to learn and experience during your ESC?
- What can you bring to the work of La Città dell’Utopia?