El seminari tindrà lloc a Poznan del 25 de setembre al 2 d'octubre. Inscriu-te abans del 16 de setembre!
* Per participar als seminaris internacionals cal ser soci/a de l'SCI. En cas que no ho siguis, pots donar-te d'alta molt fàcilment aquí.
25.09 – 02.10.2016 in Pozna?, Puszczykowo
The seminar is part of a bigger project which has been implemented in three stages:
a) An opening thematic seminar in January 2016 in Berlin, Germany: "Peace and Solidarity – Make It, Don't Break It"
b) Implementation of a series of actions/activities conceived & developed at the opening seminar (March-Sept.)
c) "Trade Fair" in Poznan, Poland in September – Presentation & evaluation of the activities, new ideas for extending & enhancing the future quality of cooperation
Aims and objectives
The main objectives of this project are:
– To gather together active staff & volunteers of the international voluntary service movement;
– Identify and determine the main challenges & obstacles to be addressed, as well as the particular problems & needs of the voluntary organizations & civil society actors active in the region;
– Elaborate together non-violent & alternative and/or complimentary grass-root solutions to those traditionally practiced by governments or else propagated in mainstream media;
– Develop new, innovative projects in the voluntary service sector to promote real peace, sustainable development, social inclusion, active citizenship etc., as well as cross-border cooperation;
– Support concrete actions in solidarity with the victims of war & violence & those suffering from discrimination & social exclusion.
Specific issues that will also be addressed:
– Local ownership & international solidarity;
– Workcamps and long-term volunteering as major tools for HR & Peace work;
– Peace education and raising awareness – the project aims at strengthening civil society by means of increased cooperation within the different segments of the local communities.
The aim of this seminar is to bring together a group of 27 active volunteers & staff from 21 organizations from Germany, Belgium, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Poland, Spain, Hungary, Belarus, Georgia, Russian Federation, Serbia, Kosovo, Ukraine & Moldova in order to exchange ideas and experiences on the main topics as well as to further educate, train & empower each other with methods how to plan, organise and implement initiatives dedicated to peace.
Besides that, the training will also provide the opportunity to exchange views on current challenges which organizations face in their peace work, exchange competences and get new inspiration to work together as a network of likeminded peace activists.
Recruitment & Selection of participants
All participants selected for this project are expected to meet the following criteria:
• be 18 years old or older
• be able to work in English language
• be interested in the training topics and have strong motivation to act as multiplier in the field of promoting peace work;
• have experience in organizing actions, initiatives and project on the topic of peace;
• be directly involved in the work or have nomination and support (and if possible have been prepared for the project) of the eligible SCI branch or Partner organisation;
• commit to implement the learned knowledge and skills in practice back home and implement the a piece action developed during the seminar;
• commit to report thoroughly the content of the project to other activists of sending organisation;
• commit to actively participate
Financial conditions of participation:
All essential costs of the programme in Pozna? (including food, accommodation, and training) will be covered by OWA SCI Poland and SCI Germany.
Si estàs interessat/ada en participar-hi, envia el teu CV i carta de motivació a email@example.com el més aviat possible abans del 16 de setembre!!