Participa en un training sobre permacultura social a Kosovo del 26 de maig al 8 de juny. Inscriu-t’hi fins el 5 d’abril!
Per participar dels seminaris o formacions internacionals només cal que et facis sòcia de l’SCI Catalunya. Les despeses del transport i l’allotjament corren a càrrec del projecte
What is permaculture?
Permaculture was created in the 1970’s by Bill Mollison, an Australian ecologist and University of Tasmania professor. Permaculture integrates land, resources, people and the environment through mutually beneficial synergies – imitating the no-waste, closed-loop systems seen in diverse natural systems. Permaculture studies and applies holistic solutions that are applicable in rural and urban contexts at any scale. It is a multidisciplinary toolbox including agriculture, water harvesting and hydrology, energy, natural building, forestry, waste management, animal systems, aquaculture, appropriate technology, economics and community development.
About this training
The Permaculture Design Certificate course is a 72-hour training experience. Participants who complete the full curriculum earn the internationally recognized Permaculture Design Certificate :). It provides an introduction to permaculture design as set forth by the movement’s co-founder Bill Mollison.
The course covers sustainable living systems for a wide variety of landscapes and climates. It includes the application of permaculture principles to food production, home design & construction, energy conservation and generation, and explores the social and economic structures that support a culture that cares for the planet and all its inhabitants.
- Youth workers, peace activists, staff and members of 3PEAS partner organizations or their local groups
- Very interested in permaculture
- Also very interested in building a just and fair society
- Motivated to organize follow up activities
- Ready to get out of their comfort zone, to share the living space with at least 15 other people from different countries
- Ready and willing to share daily tasks for house maintaining
- Ready to travel by environmentally friendly means of transport and to eat environmentally friendly food for 12 days without complaining 🙂 – vegan and vegetarian
- Not interested in just another training course, travel to Kosovo, having just another point in their CV and similar
- 18 or more years old 🙂
If you need more information, READ THE CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS.
When: 26th of May – 8th of June
Deadline to apply: before the 15th of april
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com now!