Participa al training ‘5 shades of blue’ sobre gestió de projectes centrat en la migració que tindrà lloc a Roma del 21 al 29 de juliol!
Per participar dels seminaris o formacions internacionals només cal que et facis sòcia de l’SCI Catalunya. Les despeses del transport i l’allotjament corren a càrrec del projecte
“5 Shades of Blue” is a training course financed by the Italian National Agency of Eramus+ Programme that aims to equip participants and partners with design skills, methods and tools to develop and implement local socio-cultural projects aimed at the social inclusion of migrants, refugees and asylum seekers. These projects might take different formats: international volunteering activities, workcamps, seminars, trainings, awareness campaigns, ESC projects, which contribute to the social inclusion of migrants, refugees and asylum seekers, proposing their active involvement in communities, strengthening social cohesion, reacting to racist and authoritarian rhetoric and above all actively including young people in
these processes. To reach this goal, it is necessary encourage and motivate participants and their organizations to develop projects within their communities where young European people and migrants play together an active role.
Objectives of the Training Course
– to learn the main steps of project management: from the design of an idea to its implementation and evaluation;
– to strengthen the partners’ capacity to develop projects targeting migrants, refugees and asylum seekers;
– to share good practices, ideas and experiences on the topics of the project;
– to promote the creation of networks and partnerships among organizations, in order to develop quality projects in the future;
– to provide concrete support to migrants, refugees and asylum seekers through the implementation of future projects aimed at social inclusion and international solidarity;
– to promote the methodology of non-formal education as a tool to facilitate social inclusion, youth participation and local community involvement in projects.
If you need more information, READ THE CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS
Deadline to apply: 15th June
Where: Rome, 21st – 29th July 2021
Interested? Write to email@example.com with your CV and mottivation letter before the 15th of June!