Participa a l’intercanvi ‘Living Library Week’ del 4 al 13 de maig a Roma. Inscriu-t’hi ja!
Per participar dels seminaris o formacions internacionals només cal que et facis sòcia de l’SCI Catalunya. Les despeses del transport i l’allotjament corren a càrrec del projecte
What is the Living Library Week?
It is a project coordinated by SCI Italy where a group of young people from different countries will explore the themes of emotional intelligence and interpersonal relations, through the Living Library tool. Together they will become living books ready to tell their stories and to be read by other young people.
What is a Living Library?
The Living Library methodology aims to build a positive framework for communication between people, challenging stereotypes, and prejudices through dialogue. Using tools such as storytelling, theater and art therapy, participants will explore their own bodies as spaces in which to create and give form to theirown feelings, opening the possibility to re-narrate and re-write their own life story. The theme of each book is the life of a person, and the narrator is the same individual who, through their voice and testimony, shares not only words and expressions but also their own values and beliefs, norms, and myths of the communities in which they were raised.
- be between 18 and 25 years old
- have a positive and proactive attitude
- have interest and curiosity about the stories of people from different backgrounds
- have the desire to get involved
- have a good knowledge of English
- be able to cooperate with the organisational team
- being from Italy, Catalonia, Greece, Hungary, and Austria