L’intercanvi juvenil “Living library week”, tindrà lloc del 4 al 13 de març a Roma i cerquem coordinadora per acompanyar al grup de joves de Catalunya. Inscriu-te abans del 15 de desembre!
Un intercanvi juvenil és un projecte finançat per la Comissió Europea que permet que joves en situació de risc d’exclusió econòmica i/o social puguin participar d’un projecte internacional. Aquí trobaràs més informació.
We are looking for a group leader for the youth exchange “Living Library Week”, which will take place from 4 to 13 March in the beautiful place called la Città dell’Utopia, in Rome. A group of young people from Italy, Catalonia, Greece, Hungary and Austria will have the opportunity to explore together the themes of emotional intelligence, interpersonal communication and relationships, through the tool of the Living Library. We will create together living books to tell
and make “read” to other young people.
The Living Library methodology aims to build a positive framework for communication between people able to challenge stereotypes and prejudices through dialogue. The theme of each book is the life of a person and the narrator is the same individual who, through his voice and testimony, shares not only words and expressions, but also his own values and beliefs, norms and myths of the communities in which he they were relieved. This methodology allows not only to bring people together, but also to develop their emotional abilities with an important impact in terms of personal development and active citizenship.
BEFORE the Youth Exchange:
– Participate in 2 Skype meetings with the organizational team
– Support the person who coordinates the project in the preparation of the preparatory meeting (APV) in Rome from 4 to 7 February
– Help with the logistics of your group (organize trips, prepare meetings with the group, collect specific needs)
– Help in the selection and preparation of participants and activities
DURING the Youth Exchange:
– Responsible for your group (well-being, motivation and team spirit)
– Support the implementation and implementation of activities
– Daily evaluation within the group
– Feeling responsible for the Exchange program and program
AFTER the Exchange:
– support the reporting
– helping with the administration (collect tickets, photos, reports, assessments, etc.)
The ideal group leader:
– has experience in working with young people, coordinating groups and non-formal education methods
– has interest, motivation and willingness to follow the project from beginning to end
– has a good knowledge of English and Italian and is able to translate for his group if necessary
– has a positive and proactive attitude
– is very patient, tolerant and open minded
– has good organizational skills
– is able to cooperate with the organizational team
– feels responsible for his group, especially for the participants, who come from difficult contexts
Please, send motivation letter and CV by December 15th to email@example.com.