2La formació, que pretén proporcionar les eines per fer campanyes de sensibilització, tindrà lloc del 19 al 24 de novembre a Roma, Itàlia
“The International Training in Campaigning” is the third activity of SCI’s Work Plan for 2019: ‘ SCI: Gendered Realities ’, that aims to combat gender stereotypes and sexism and make SCI activities inclusive and safe for all. We are looking for participants who are interested in the topic of gender and/or campaigning!
This international training will bring together activists interested in the gender topics with a broader group of volunteers who want to improve their competences in campaigning. It will provide a platform to present the results of a research on gendered realities in SCI that was implemented throughout 2019 and to use the results as a basis for developing a broader campaign. This campaign should help young people understand why gender issues matters to all of us as well as contribute to the main goal of our Work plan: combating gender stereotypes and sexism and making SCI activities inclusive and safe for all.
The main goal of the training is to equip volunteers with competences to organize and run campaigns.
In this Campaigning training, you will:
– Enlarge your capacities in designing and organizing successful campaigns;
– Get to know the results of the research on gendered realities in SCI and help develop a creative campaign;
– Understand the importance of effective strategy, including clear targets, communication tools and digital/ social media outputs in formulating a campaign ;
– Be able to work on your own campaign or help shape the “campaign on gender”;
– Get inspired to reflect on gendered realities in your countries, and encouraged to join the campaign.
You can donwload the call here,
If you would like to join this training, we welcome you to apply using this link before 18th August 2019. You should also write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your application.