El seminari “Peace in practice” tindrà lloc a Suïssa, a prop de Zürich, del 12 al 19 de maig. T’hi pots inscriure fins el 20 de febrer!
Per participar dels seminaris o formacions internacionals només cal que et facis sòcia de l’SCI Catalunya. Les despeses del transport i l’allotjament corren a càrrec del projecte
The project in short
With the “Peace in Practice” project, we are ready to share our expertise with you, and support you in becoming a change maker for a more peaceful world! The project will last through all 2020 and aims at inspiring you to be and act as a multiplier/messenger of peace, and create a chain of follow-up actions for promoting and living peace on local, national and international level. It consists of several steps, including this training.
In the one-week training course “Peace in Practice” you will:
– deepen your knowledge and understanding of the concept of peace and its different levels
(intrapersonal, interpersonal, with nature),
– learn how to live peace and act for peace through small-scale actions that can be done even without
– get equipped with various peace-related tools and methods you can later use in your work and
– be offered space for safe exchange of good practices, of inspiration, of sharing resources and ideas,
– plan a follow-up action to take place in your local community upon the course completion.
Dates and venue of the training course
The training course will last 7 days. Arrival at the training venue is foreseen on Tuesday, 12th May 2020 before 2 p.m and the departure is on Tuesday, 19th May 2020, until noon. We are thrilled to invite you to a dream place not far away from Zürich! Pfadiheim Hischwil is a charming mountain house designed for groups who want to have a creative space for work and rest in the heart of Swiss Alps.
Si estàs interessat/ada, llegeix tota la informació de la convocatòria aquí, fes la teva inscripció a través del formulari, i envia un correu electrònic a l’SCI Catalunya, a email@example.com avisant de la teva inscripció abans del 20 de febrer.