L'esdeveniment que tindrà lloc a Amiens del 15 al 20 d'octubre està enmarcat en aquesta campanya, i és el segon d'un projecte més gran que es va iniciar durant el setembre del 2017.
Per participar només cal ser soci/a de l'SCI
Informació del projecte (en anglès):
“Ready, Set…Peace Action!” – Description of the project
The current social context, both in Europe and in the regions included in the project, is characterized by the presence of conflicts, occupation, refugee crisis, rise in extremism, poverty and social exclusion. This project means to offer an opportunity for young people, activists and volunteers belonging to the IVS movement to design innovative responses to these contexts, in order to produce social change at local and international level and to raise awareness on the topics of Peace and Human Rights. The methodology of media education has been chosen in order to strengthen commitment of organisations and the involvement of participants.
"m.Education: Ready, Set… Peace Action! – Media Education in Awareness Actions on Peace and Human Rights” is a multi-activity project that foresees different correlated activities and a central phase organised independently by the partners.
– The first step was the "Training Course on Media applied to Peace and Human Rights" to be held in Holloko, Hungary, from 18 to 25 September 2017. It was hosted by Egyesek and gathered 26 participants. Main objective of the course was to train participants to become “BloggeHRs” and “VloggeHRs”, activists with media skills who created a Human Rights and Peace blog: https://readysetpeaceaction.wordpress.com
– During the last part of 2017 and in 2018, partners will autonomously involve participants in local activities, providing them with concrete opportunities to produce their media creations and to involve young people, activists and volunteers in the process. This way, BloggeHRs and VloggeHRs will act as multipliers, putting into practice the skills learned during the Training Course, raising awareness on peace and human rights topic and providing more visibility to social issues through their blogs.
– The second activity will be the "Ready, Set… Peace Action! – Digital Event", a meeting planned in Amiens, France from 15 to 20 October 2018, hosting 26 participants. During this meeting, “BloggeHRs” and “VloggeHRs” will present their work and their conclusions. It will be a chance to show all the results achieved through the projects, the tools, the methods and the creations. It will feature workshops, interactive seminars and spaces for exchange and evaluation. Its media and interactive dimension will raise awareness on peace and HR issues, on the actions implemented by our members and on the way our IVS movement struggles to achieve his valuable tasks. This event will be part of the Global Human Rights Week coordinated by the CCIVS and joined by other IVS networks (ALLIANCE, NVDA, SCI, SAWC, SEEYN, WAVAN) and a greater visibility will be reached through a street action carried out by the participants.
The Objectives of the Event:
– to disseminate the project results, providing visibility to the digital creations and reaching a wider audience;
– to share alternative, creative and inspiring narratives regarding Human Rights challenges, to oppose to hate-speech and hostile perspectives, specially regarding the issue of refugees and migrants.;
– to provide participants with an opportunity to develop skills in presenting results, coordinating workshops, leading debates and sharing information;
– to present the main challenges affecting peace and human rights in the local communities of participants;
– to evaluate the phases of the project.
Those who have experiences or interest in blogging regarding the promotion of peace and human rights
The food and accommodation of the participants will be fully covered. Reimbursement of the travel tickets will be up to 275 Euro upon receipt of travel documents. We encourage you to use environmentally friendly transport (bus, train, car sharing) when possible.
A contribution of 60€ will be deducted from the travel costs of the participants. In the case that the travel costs are under 60 euros, the amount needs to be paid in cash on arrival.
Please fill in a simple online form and send your CV to email@example.com no later than the 13th september 2018
We will then contact you in order to proceed with further arrangements.