El Grup de treball de l’SCI Gender Blenders busca voluntàries per participar en un projecte de traducció de la guia ‘Free to be You and Me’. Es necessiten traductores i dissenyadores.
Do you want to contribute on making activities more gender-inclusive? Do you have skills in translation or design? The Gender Blenders working group of SCI needs your help to translate the toolkit ‘Free to be You and Me’ into new languages!
Join our team as a translator or a designer. Participate in online chats to share and discuss the process, and explore gender-related topics in more depth. You can find here all the information about the project.
What do I need?
– A bit of spare time and a desire to contribute to gender inclusion in activities!
– A good level of English, and fluency in another language
– Ideally some knowledge of vocabulary around gender, or motivation to learn
– Basic knowledge of InDesign (SCI has a subscription which can be used)
– Regular (virtual) meetings to discuss the translation process, support each other and get deeper into the topics of gender and language
– The possibility to contact local organisations working on issues related to gender and sexuality, to ask if they would like to be included in the toolkit
– Translating up to 26 pages of text (it can be less, you can translate a part)
– Re-formatting the file, using the existing graphics with the translated text
Just send us an email at email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!